Private Media Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These General Competition Terms and Conditions apply to competitions run by the Promoter. They may be amended or varied from time to time by the Promoter. Special Terms and Conditions may apply to particular contests in which case, the Special Terms and Conditions will be highlighted on the competition/promotion page.
NSW Permit Number LTPM/13/00953 CLASS: Type C
1. PROMOTER The Promoter is Private Media Pty Ltd, Level 6, 22 William St, Melbourne VIC 3000, phone: 03 8623 9900, email: firstname.lastname@example.org (‘the Promoter’).
2. WHO MAY ENTER The only persons who may enter and be awarded prizes are Australian, 18 years or older, residents who are not employees of the Promoter or its related bodies corporate, or the immediate family of such employees. ‘Immediate family’ means spouse, parent, child or sibling, whether or not they live in the same household as the employee.
3. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY By entering the competition, participants agree to be bound by these General Terms and Conditions specific to the particular competition.
4. LIMITATIONS ON ENTRY Participants may only enter the competition once, unless the Special Terms and Conditions specify otherwise. Only the first received entry will be valid if more than one entry is received from a participant.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS Winners will be drawn randomly (computer generated) at Private Media Pty Ltd, Level 6, 22 William St, Melbourne VIC 3000. Winners will be published on the competition page.
6. PRIZES The prizes must be taken as offered and are not exchangeable, transferable, redeemable for cash or for resale. In the event that a prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes unclaimed after a period of 3 months from the date of notification of the winner may be forfeited at the discretion of the Promoter and subject to directions from the NSW Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing /NSW Trade & Investment. Prizes will be posted to the address nominated by the winner/s. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for any lost or misdirected mail.
Individual prizes will not exceed $1,000.00 in value. Total prize value during the permit period will not exceed $100,000.00. No prohibited prizes will be given away.
7. NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS Winners will be notified by email.
8. ENTRIES All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entries not completed in accordance with the conditions of entry or received after the closing date will not be considered. Indecipherable or incomplete entries will be disregarded. No responsibility is taken for late or misdirected entries.
9. PRIVACY The personal information collected as part of the entry is collected to enable identification of the winner and for future marketing and promotional purposes. Your personal information will only be disclosed to the Promoter and its related bodies corporate as per the terms and agreement for these purposes.
10. INTERNET If for any reason a competition does not run for its duration due to a computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. The Promoter is not responsible for any: (a) malfunction, delay or traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or website; (b) failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter; nor (c) any injury or damage to entrants or any other person related to or resulting from participation in the competition or down loading any materials in a competition.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods and services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winner. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.