Not receiving Crikey newsletters?
Please follow these steps to troubleshoot why you are not seeing Crikey newsletters in your mailbox.
Check your Spam folder
If you see Crikey emails in your “Spam” or “Junk” folder then:
- mark our email as safe
- add the firstname.lastname@example.org email address to your “contacts” or “safe” list.
For Gmail Users
Since Gmail introduced the separate category folders for Social, Updates, Forums and Promotions, some of our newsletters might automatically be sorted into the Promotions folder.
To solve this:
- Add the email@example.com email address to your Gmail contacts list, or drag-and-drop any of our emails from the Promotions folder into your Primary inbox. These instructions are also valid for crikey newsletters getting to your Google Spam Folder.
If you are using company or business email addresses
In this instance, chances are there are tight spam rules in action and our emails are filtered or blocked by your company’s servers.
To solve this:
- Try updating your account to a personal email address (gmail, hotmail, outlook, yahoo, aol, etc).
If this is not an option for you, then please ask your company email administrator to do the following:
- Whitelist our sender email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whitelist our sender IP: 184.108.40.206
- Whitelist our sender domain (DMARC header): crikey.com.au
- Whitelist our spf sender domain: bounce.mc.pd25.com (if available)