What do the following 10 institutional members of the 32-strong Virgin Australia creditor’s committee have in common?
- Association of Virgin Australia Group Pilots (VIPA)
- Australian Council of Trade Unions (ACTU)
- Australian Federation of Air Pilots (AFAP)
- Australian Licensed Aircraft Engineers (ALAEA)
- Australian Manufacturing Workers Union (AMWU)
- Australian Services Union (ASU)
- Electrical Trades Union (ETU)
- Flight Attendants Association of Australia (FAAA)
- Skywest Airlines Pilots Association (SALPA)
- Transport Workers Unions of Australia (TWU)
They are all registered trade unions or other types of employee representatives.
And how did they get such a big presence on the Virgin creditors committee?