It’s time for the latest episode of The Parallax Podcast, a fortnightly film debate podcast featuring myself, co-host Rich Haridy and cult film aficionado Zak Hepburn. Every episode Rich and I debate two new flicks from the cinema and two new release DVDs then welcome Zak — our resident cult film expert — onto the couch to chin wag about something mindbogglingly strange.
In this episode Rich and I cover off on:
- all-the-rage blockbuster The Hunger Games;
- David Cronenberg’s latest, A Dangerous Method;
- the popcorn politics of George Clooney’s The Ides of March;
- zany British ET action film Attack the Block; then
- we take the podcast on the road and visit the lair of Zak Hepburn to discuss a wild cult film.
1. the apparent displacement of an observed object due to a change in the position of the observer.