Here are just some of the things on offer on the website to help you prepare for Budget night:
- Budget leaks (21 and counting): Crikey compiles the pre-Budget leaks that have already hit the news. From killing off the Medicare rebate to pumping up infrastructure, it’s hard to know what will be left to announce tomorrow night.
- From 7pm tonight: Join the Crikey Team liveblog. Everyone will be there — John Quiggin, Chris Berg, Eva Cox, “Peter Costello”, Bernard Keane and First Dog on the Moon.
- Bernard Keane’s Budget parliamentary tour. Our man takes you backstage at Parliament House to where it all happens on Budget night.
- Budget 09 coverage in Crikey and beyond: from Keane to Kelly, what the pundits are saying about the Budget this year.
- Remember when… Crikey casts its eye back to the 2008 Budget. And to think you’d forgotten Brendan Nelson’s dead man walking act!
- Bet on the Budget with Crikey — guess the deficit, win things!