The ACT local government has managed to stuff up just about everything they touch. Now this entrepreneurial band has gone one better and is upping the ante, by installing even more cameras to ensure the “road safety of the Canberra community”. Here are the locations of the latest batch of electronic eyes:
- Federal highway, southbound, approaching Antill St roundabout.
- Federal Highway, northbound, approaching Antill St roundabout.
- Tuggeranong Parkway, both directions, near Cotter Road overpass.
- Tuggeranong Parkway, both directions, near Hindmarsh drive overpass.
- Barton Highway, both directions, between Curran Drive and Gold Creek Road.
- Barton Highway, both directions, between Gungahlin Drive and Ellenborough Street.
- Monaro Highway, both directions, near Hindmarsh drive overpass.
- Monaro Highway, northbound, between Lanyon Drive and Sheppard Street.
- Monaro Highway, southbound, between Mugga Lane and Isabella Drive.
Howard, Downer and Co. may be refusing to meet the Dalai Lama, but Malcolm Turnbull is actually doing a gig with him in Sydney on 15 June in front of 3,000 people.
Do you think Alan Moss or any of his MacBank execs have invested in their Macquarie Equinox 6 Trust which was made available to investors in 2005? Since 1/7/2005 this trust has made an annualised return since inception of just over 4% — pathetic!