AUSTRALIAN DEFENCE FORCE ACADEMY ROUTINE ORDERS
Issued under the Authority of
Brigadier Brian Dawson AM, CSC
ADFA RO 86/06
Get Crikey FREE to your inbox every weekday morning with the Crikey Worm.
COMDT Directive 12/06 – Placing the Cube Nightclub Out of Bounds
2. In consideration of recent events alleging very serious assaults at the Cube Nightclub and cognisant of the community’s expectations that members of the Australian Defence Force maintain the highest standards, I have determined that for the maintenance of discipline and the public’s perception of the Australian Defence Force Academy (ADFA), it is appropriate to exercise the powers vested under DI(G) PERS 30-1 Policy for placing civilian premises out of bounds or off-limits.
3. Therefore, I direct that with effect from Mon, 31 Jul 06, that the Cube Nightclub, 33 Petrie Plaza, Civic, ACT 2608, is out of bounds. All ADFA military personnel are prohibited from patronising the Cube Nightclub, unless directly authorised by myself.
4. ADFA military personnel who breach this directive may be subject to disciplinary and/or adverse administrative action.
5. Authority: Brigadier B.R. Dawson COMDT ADFA
POC: WGCDR S.E. MCGREADY, XOCDTS, Ext: 88501
41. These Routine Orders are issued by my command.
01 Aug 06