Crikey is looking for a full-time reporter to fill a maternity position
with the possibility of reassessing at the end of this period.
The ideal candidate is a well-rounded worker with strong journalistic skills. He or she would:
- Write well and proofread like a dream
- Be a skilled researcher
- Have initiative and good problem solving skills
- Be able to present story ideas
- Be a fast learner and a lateral thinker
- Be curious about news and current affairs
- Have good general knowledge
- Be proficient in computer technology as well as familiar with blogs and the internet
the candidate has at least two years’ experience in journalism – or
equivalent. A good understanding of politics and business would be a
great help. Preferably the person will be based in Melbourne. Salary
negotiable depending on experience.
Interested people should send a covering letter and CV to [email protected]