NEW NATASHA FACTOR STOCK – LAST CHANCE IN THE GREAT CRIKEY CLEARANCE SALE
By popular demand, Crikey has another 30 copies of The Natasha Factor coming our way so our clearance sale has new appeal with just three days to go.
Never before in the short five year history of Crikey has a book given
us so many mentions – nine, to be precise. We’ve read it and found it very interesting reading so
we’ve given it the Crikey stamp of approval.
For $50, you can have four of the following items, plus a one month extension of your subscription:
Get Crikey FREE to your inbox every weekday morning with the Crikey Worm.
- Crikey t-shirt (S, M, XXL)
- Crikey mug – choose between one with a Packer quote and one with a Murdoch quote
- Crikey cap
- Margaret Fitzherbert’s Liberal Women: Federation to 1949, shortlisted for the 2004 NSW Premier’s History Awards
- The 2004 end-of-year issue of The Reader, “The Best of Australia”
- A sample issue of the quality quarterly Griffith Review.
- The Natasha Factor, former press secretary Alison Rogers tell how it all went so wrong
All proceeds will go towards staff transition bonuses which will be paid on April 1.
To take up this offer just transfer $50 into the Crikey bank account at the CBA (BSB 063494 Ac No: 1015 1030) then email [email protected] with your stock selection and postal address.
fax your credit card details to (03) 9846 7887 or snail mail a cheque
or credit card details to PO Box 925, Templestowe 3106.