Management of your ezine will be handed over to the new owners next Thursday. At this point the current Crikey bunker will be transformed iinto a rumpus room, which raises the problem of what we do with the rapidly disappearing residual Crikey merchandise. So, how about this for a good deal but please note we’re out of Out-Foxed, The Natasha Factor, Chika and Target North Korea.
For $50, you can have four of the following items and a one month extension of your Crikey subscription:
- Crikey t-shirt (S, M, XXL)
- Crikey mug – choose between one with a Packer quote and one with a Murdoch quote
- Crikey cap
- Margaret Fitzherbert’s Liberal Women: Federation to 1949, shortlisted for the 2004 NSW Premier’s History Awards
- Andrew Mercado’s Super Aussie Soaps: Behind the Scenes of Australia’s Best Loved TV Shows
- The 2004 end-of-year issue of The Reader, “The Best of Australia”
- A sample issue of the quality quarterly Griffith Review.
All proceeds will go towards staff transition bonuses which will be paid on April 1.
To take up this offer just transfer $50 into the Crikey bank account at the CBA (BSB 063494 Ac No: 1015 1030) then email [email protected] with your stock selection and postal address.
Get Crikey FREE to your inbox every weekday morning with the Crikey Worm.
Alternatively, fax your credit card details to (03) 9846 7887 or snail mail a cheque or credit card details to PO Box 925, Templestowe 3106.