Subscribe now to be emailed some of the most interesting material that is not given away for free on Crikey. 82 people signed up in January and we now have more than 800 subscribers who enjoy the sealed sections so jump on board.
And Crikey’s subscribers were last week sent a list of almost 100 journalist couples that we have compiled over the past couple of weeks. We aren’t compiling it to make conflict of interest claims, but simply wish to explore if our industry is more incestuous than others and to demonstrate the various marital links across the industry.
Subscribe now for $30 before the price rises to $55 on February 15 and receive about three sealed sections a week from Crikey. Better still, come to our anniversary function at the Imperial Hotel opposite the Victorian Parliament from 5.30pm on February 14 and subscribe then.
These are some of our other sealed sections that have been emailed to our sole subscriber.
- Macquarie’s $101 million annual tollroad management fee
- The Rivkin Report – $20 million in annual revenue
- Nick Whitlam’s dodgy stitch up at NRMA AGM
- Costello’s mate David Knott goes after Big John Elliott
- How we helped force Steve Vizard’s resignation from Telstra
- Kerry Stokes and his mysterious love life
- The infamous Daily Telegraph hit list
- How the Commonwealth Bank stuffed up its board elections
- Steve Vizard’s growing bank balance, enemy list and conflicts of interest
- Kerry Packer shooting at a chopper carrying Paul Keating
- Bob Hawke’s $80,000 in free suits
- Shane Warne’s off-field womanising
- The tabloid editor having an affair with his secretary
- The chairman who passed off his children by his lover as his own grandchildren
- Felicity Kennett’s song for an injured dog
- What Col Allan does in his sink
- The complete Rash Long debacle over Media Flash
- The restaurant fight between Piers Akerman and John Singleton
- Kerry Packer and Heidi Fleiss
- The real story of Looksmart found Evan Thornley
- Paul Keating’s millions from Colonial
- Why Rupert Murdoch hates Ron Walker
- Rupert Hamer’s complaints about the Kennetts
- 3AW’s connection to a $100 million taxpayer loss
- The corporate battle behind the Stan and Tracey debacle